Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh man.

It's been a long week.

I got home from work tonight (yes, 11 hours after I left this morning) and switched on the news. And then it hit me - this is the first time I've been home to watch the news in our new house.  And yes, today is the 4 week anniversary of living here!

Things have been a little crazy. Work is amazing, but just so so busy. Had a few 7 AM meetings this week, and those just kick. my. butt. Every single time. I know I should duck out around 3 or 4 when I go in that early, but there's always just more work to do. I know it can wait - but I like what I'm doing. Makes me tired at night though!

This week I had something every night to keep me busy, though of course now I'm blanking on what it was! Last night Ashley and I went to see Mary Poppins at the Aronoff, and it was a great show! It got terrible reviews in the paper, but that was totally undeserved.  Sure it was fluffy, sure it didn't stimulate my brain, but it was totally F-U-N!

Tonight I got home and tried to start on my next quilting project, but I can tell I'm exhausted because I keep making dumb mistakes so I just threw in the towel.  I won't tell you who it's for, because, of course, it's another gift, but I can tell you that you'll see a finished project within the next few weeks!

Oh! The rug we ordered for the family room finally got here!

Soph says "Hi everyone!"

Seriously. We can't get her out of the pictures. Oh well!

Well, actually, it got here, and it was WAY too small, so we had to send it back and order the larger size. Which I think is PERFECT! Still want to change the wall color (any ideas?)

Wish I could rest up this weekend, but we have the RAPP retreat starting tomorrow at 2 and ending Sunday at 5. I'm looking forward to it because it's always a great time, but since we are sleeping in a mass pile on the floor (seriously. No beds) I just always come home even more exhausted.

So you may not hear from me for a few days - but I'll be back soon!

xoxo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...