Monday, April 12, 2010

Next quilting project...

I love making quilts as gifts for other people. They are so much better as a surprise though, and the bummer part about that is that you can't share many photos without someone figuring out they have an amazing present coming their way!

I started working on my next project today, which is a quilt for a friend of mine. That's about all I can say without giving things away.... so here's all you get for now.  Start hoping it's for you!






As a side note, I love making quilts for other people, but since fabric is crazy expensive, I can only afford to do so many. So -- if you're willing to buy the fabric, I'll make you a quilt! You can keep it for yourself or give it as a gift or whatever... I'm just always looking to take on new projects!


1 comment:

  1. umm...I will totally pay for fabric if you make me a quilt! :) Also, hand delivery to Seattle by the quilt-maker is preferrable! I miss you, but I love that you have a blog and that you are so great about tweeting/facebooking about it as soon as it's posted so I can stalk you like a true soulmate should.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...