Friday, April 23, 2010

Ebates are currently rocking my world

I first discovered Ebates.com reading Allie's blog, My Wardrobe Today. Allie buys a lot of things online, and gets a ton of money back using Ebates.


I was curious - so I checked it out. Basically, instead of going directly to your favorite websites, you go to www.ebates.com first. You click through to your favorite online stores, and you start earning cash back for shopping. There's no scheme, just a quarterly rewards check for how much you've shopped online. Different stores offer different %'s back, but buying our $500 patio set at 3% from Home Depot netted me a cool $19. I was going to spend the money anyway, so the extra $19 is just extra cash. Which equals dinner. My favorite online store, www.Overstock.com offers 4% cash back, which came in handy when I ordered a new rug.

So how do you get started? Just click here! I think you'll be crazy surprised about how many stores participate. Hope you sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...