Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Updates for you

It's been a busy week around here! Today we took the Summer Camp kids to the zoo.  100 kids + 97 degrees = WHOA.

I didn't get to do too much sightseeing because I was mostly concerned about no one getting lost or breaking a leg. Luck must have been on my side today, because these are the only three pictures I took today:






Zac's dad came to work visit yesterday and the second closet in the bedroom is almost finished! Hopefully after one more trip they'll have it all completed.  They also had time to lay this:



I'll show you more pictures when it's finished...it's the leftover tile from the kitchen in the condo.  Love it.

So that's what I've been up to... how about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...