Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful fathers out there, but especially to my dad, my Papa,  Zac's dad and Zac's Papa!

Check out what we made my dad for Father's Day.  I was inspired by this idea here. I was a little worried that it would be a lot less cute since we're less cute than these adorable young kids, but it turned out to be a pretty sweet gift!



We got wooden letters from Michael's, and even though Emily got hers in Delaware, we matched.



Close-up of some of the pictures

Since Emily is far away, we gave Dad his gift via video chat:




Beth and Emily



He loves it! :-)



Dad with his gift



Showing it to Em. She likes it too.

Happy Father's Day, Dad, Papa, Kenny and Papa!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic idea! Too bad I missed seeing this until AFTER father's day. I've saved it in SpringPad though so I can find it next year! I'm sure your dad loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...