Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hoo Are You?

Night Owl Crafting has a fun idea to help everyone get to know all of the other bloggers we stalk read. So fun!



NightOwlCrafting



So... here you go! Things you may not have known about me:



1. What is your favorite thing about your dad?
My dad is the best "girl dad" ever.  He has three daughters and swears he never wanted anything different. He would have been wasted on boys... he's so supportive and good at talking about feelings. And making token comments like "Shouldn't you wear a turtleneck under that bathing suit?"

2. What are you favorite smells?
Hands down, dryer sheets. Anything that smells fresh and clean.

3. What is your favorite Holiday?
Thanksgiving. I just love it when everyone is together. And reading the ads planning for Black Friday shopping. And mashed potatoes.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A little bit of everything. A teacher, a doctor... nothing too specific?

5. How many different places have you lived, towns not houses?
A lot! Suffern, NY -- St. Cloud, MN -- Clyde, NC -- Escanaba, MI -- Centerville, OH -- Lexington, KY -- Cincinnati, OH.  Phew! 7... no wonder I never want to move again!

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better... check out the link party to make new friends!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to know you better! ;)
    How cool you have lived in so many places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have an awesome dad! I don't blame you for wanting to move anymore either! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you have been all over! One of my favorite candles smells is clean linen. Goes right along with you dryer sheets! Such a refreshing smell. I'm visiting from Hoo are you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...