Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sometimes, it makes more sense to buy.

I'm a crafty person. I see things and think, "I can make that!"

But I'm also an exhausted Summer Program Director right now and don't have any time to do anything (sigh). So when I saw this beauty at Homegoods today, I knew it was just better to buy it.

It's beautiful. It's a stretched canvas - and it was $12.99!!!

I think this is going to be the inspiration for decorating my sewing room! I love it. And it was cheaper than making it. And a heck of a lot easier!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Those colors would make you feel so comfortable while sewing/crafting/etc.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...