Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family Pictures

We went to Lexington on Saturday for an engagement party for Laura and Nathan.  Laura and Zac grew up together, but I'm planning to steal her to be my friend because she is darling. Nathan's pretty great too!

While we were there, we took some family pictures since the Owens have the prettiest backyard.  Here are some of my favorites!

Cousins - Jamo, Jerrod, Zac and Josh


A better shot of the 4 cousins


This is before we started looking at the camera - for some reason I like this shot.


Zac's mom wanted a new computer background - and I think this picture turned out really well!


The boys were taking too long so we snuck in a girls shot


Good looking family!

We had a great visit - sad to see Josh and Steph had back to London tomorrow. We always have so much fun when everyone is together.  

When we got home, we put the last coat of paint on the cushions box, so you'll get pictures of that tomorrow, I hope! This week is really busy for me at work - staff training week for our Summer Program that starts next Monday.  Fingers crossed that all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...