At work, we teach the students how to set S.M.A.R.T. goals - goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely. My resolutions are none of those things. They aren't specific goals - on purpose. This is just a list of things that I'd like to pay more attention to. On that note, things I want to accomplish in 2011:
- Get married!
- Organize all of my craft ideas into a binder, so I can actually create!
- Donate a quilt to a local fundraiser
- Start an exercise routine (about 3x/week)
- Re-connect with old friends with whom I've lost touch
- Visit my grandma in New York for a sewing weekend
- Make an album of all of our pictures from 2010
- Pack my lunch / eat lunch at home as much as possible
- Make time to read
- Make smarter food choices - like wheat bread over white.
- Stick to a cleaning schedule
- Stop worrying about what other people think and whether I'm doing things the "right way"
- Make the most of my wardrobe. I tend to be a lazy dresser - I have great clothes, but I usually can't be bothered to put an actual outfit together.