Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blog Award!

I am so excited to have received the Trendy Blog Award from the lovely  Biz at Busy Biz Blogs! Her blog is tons of fun, and you'll love the recipes she shares!


In order to accept this award, I need to pass it on to ten of my favorite bloggers. In no particular order of wonderfulness, I'm sending it to:

Clare at A Day in the Life of Clare (a friend in real life, too!)
Jenny at DIY Newlyweds
Brandy at Jumping Jack
Beckie's new adventure, Knock Off Decor
The lovely ladies at Kojo Designs
Mary Ellen at Mostly MEllen (another friend in real life!)
Amanda at Kuzak's Closet

Go visit some of my favorite blogs to read - I bet you'll find some that you love, also!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. Thank you for the shout-out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! You are so sweet for thinking of me. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww yer sweet Tara! Thanks dude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning! And thanks so much for passing it along to me, I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, how fun for you! And, thanks so much for sharing with MEllen!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...