Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Quilt show in Cincinnati!

The International Quilt Festival is coming to Cincinnati this year! This is how I found out about it:

Gramma: Did you hear that there is a huge quilt show coming to Cincinnati?
Me: Oh, how neat! When?
Gramma: The weekend of your wedding. Think we can still go?

So, we're buying tickets for the Thursday preview night and hoping that we'll have enough time to go, even just for a little bit. This could be the quilter's verse to the Alanis Morsette song, "Ironic."

Essentially, we are totally crazy!

4 comments:

  1. omg.

    gotta love grandmas. thanks for the laugh! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Too funny. I would totally be there too! It sounds so like something my grandmother would say. She did miss my college graduation b/c the forecast showed rain the following week and they had to "get the hay out"..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so funny! I would love to go to a quilt show. I wish I had the patience to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to your blog, from over at Brandy's. So fun that you're willing to squeeze it all in, even on your wedding weekend!

    Hope you're having a great one!

    Shannon

    Webbisodes
    http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...