He passed that message along to my favorite future in-laws and I was totally surprised to open one on Christmas Day!
Ohmygoodness this thing is SO cool! And it is exactly like I thought it would be - I totally love it and use it all the time.
My favorite things about it?
- I read more! I am a huge reader, but when I don't have a book to read, I don't read. And sometimes it takes me awhile to find another book. No longer the case - as soon as I decide what to read next, I am reading it five seconds later.
- I can get books from the library. Our library is investing in a ton of new e-books, and with the Nook, I can borrow e-books and don't have to buy them.
- Same with friends with Nooks - we can share books! If you have one, let me know!
- It's a space saver. I can take multiple books with me without filling a bag. I can take thousands of books on vacation and just carry this little guy.
- It has crossword puzzles and sudoku puzzles on it. Fun!
- It is unbelievably easy to read. I thought it might take awhile to adjust to it, but it didn't. Love it!
- I don't have to find a place to store books that I don't really want to keep forever - but I can still buy books that I do want to keep forever.