Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bailing each other out

Zac and I decided to set some monthly goals for our house, our lives and our relationship. One was to do "extra" things for each other - go above and beyond what we usually do, and do it willingly and happily.

Last night, he helped me finish a 600 piece mailing at 11:30 PM.

Tonight, I brought him his spare key when he locked his keys in the trunk of his car.

This is not exactly what I meant when I suggested this goal. Or maybe, it's exactly what I meant?

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a wonderful way to start!
    It's the little things that can drive you bonkers, like my lovely husband who has not had time to address our christmas cards. Note the date! So, I brought them to work with me and I look forward to doing them and then tonight doing the laundry and cooking meals, etc. So, going above and beyond is sometimes about the smallest things to preserve sanity ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...