Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some random stuff

  1. I had my first wedding dress fitting on Sunday. She has like 8 cats. I trust her implicitly and can't figure out why?
  2. I am taking a new medicine and I think it's giving me weird dreams. I say I think because I can't really remember them, I can just remember that I had them. Ugh.
  3. School started again this week. Bleh.
  4. The fact that Sarah Jessica Parker does the voice for the Nook commercial totally validates my choice of a Nook over a Kindle.
  5. We might get another snow day tomorrow!
  6. I love the radiator heat in our house but my feet are constantly freezing because the floors are too cold. I have two pairs of slippers - one slightly too big, and one slightly too small.
  7. Yeah, this is what it's like to be in my head for 2 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I dont think my feet have ever felt cold living in Western Australia!!!! ofcourse we Have winters but never really cold. sheesh it gets HOT! I would love a snow Day, just for something new!

    Love your blog by the way. Isn't it amazing that someone on the other side of the world can have similar interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to get a Nook, too. I've been scoping them out at the B&N and already told my husband I want one for my birthday (in April)> It's never to soon to begin thinking about these things.

    If you decide to get one, let me know. We could swap the books - you can lend them to friends!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...