Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best of 2010

It's hard to believe that 2010 is already coming to an end! This has been such a wonderful year for us. Here's some of the high points.

1. I started a new job! I started working at Leadership Scholars on January 1, 2010. I can't believe it's already been a year, but I'm so grateful for a wonderful job that I enjoy.



2. I started this blog! I thought about starting this blog for months before I actually did it. I had no idea that it would become such a huge part of my life, and introduce me to an incredible online community. My favorite part has been "meeting" so many wonderful people from across the world!


3. We bought a house! It was sort of accidental... in that we weren't really looking to buy a house. That being said, buying this house was one of the best things we've ever done. I absolutely love it, and it's been fun to tackle home improvement projects together. It's far from finished, but we've in love with it!


4. I decided to go back to school. Getting my MSW through a part-time, UK program was a great decision, but it definitely has led to some adjustments in my day-to-day life.  I think it's going to get worse before it gets better, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

5. We got engaged!! July brought the most exciting thing yet... an upcoming wedding! Planning the wedding has been a lot of work, but it's also really exciting.. especially since it's just 100 days away!!


We also made new friends, spent time with old friends, worked on our house, attended weddings of people we love, played with new babies, went on vacation, volunteered, found a new church... oh, and I somehow found time to sew every once in a while too!

Wow - what a year! I guess I should spend the rest of it resting up before it starts all over again in 2011! Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...