Monday, December 6, 2010

Guest Blogger: Hannah from Young & Crafty

Welcome to my very first guest blogger!! Hannah's blogs is one of my favorites, and I think you'll love her as much as I do!

*******************************************************************************

I'm so excited to be here on Tara Being Tara today!
My name is Hannah and I blog over at Young and Crafty!



 
Here's a smidgen about me. I've been married for about a year and a half and we've owned our home for that long as well. We have loved every minute of making it into our own special place! I love all things crafty, DIY, and cheap!
 
Here are a few of my all time favorite projects:
 

This is my office craft space. I (and the hubs) redid the table and chair.


 
This is our new kitchen (minus the cabinets).
 

This is one of my all time favorite projects- a mod podged scrapbook papered ceiling fan!
Go here for a tutorial on how I did it!
I also host a weekly/every other week party. Let me explain. One week is Scraptastic Saturday where you link up your scrapbook paper related projects and the next week is Free for All where you can link up any project you've been working on.  I swap them every week!


 



 
I'd love for you to stop by and link up!
 
Come visit me sometime if you're bored :)
 
Thanks so much Tara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...