Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Going Global

I added this little widget thing to the bottom of my blog that tells me where people are reading from. Don't worry, it doesn't give me your home address or anything, it just gives me a general area.

This is pretty cool:

















Pretty cool that there are so many readers outside of the United States, and that there are people who live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, where there appears to be no land, who read my blog??

My last final is tonight, and then I promise I'll really be back. This has been a pathetic positing month, but the end is in sight!!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your final. You'll do great!

    Thank you for the comment about my dad. He's out of surgery and we're just waiting to see him again. Prayer works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I need to figure out how to add that widget! That's a good one.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...