Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jersey, here we come!

In just a few minutes, we're hitting the road for a miserable 11 and a half hour drive that will end with a VACATION!!

We're going with my family to the Jersey Shore and staying at my great aunt and uncle's house. Cool thing about that? My mom used to vacation there when she was a kid.

Zac is hoping SO HARD that we run into these guys:


He's been fist pumping and the sheer amount of Jersey Shore related jokes he's been able to make is truly impressive.

I'll keep you updated on our trip while we're there... and our lovely neighbors take care of our house. Relaxing vacation, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...