Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I am sick.

Like 102 degree fever, crazy body aches and have no voice sick.

This sucks. I like the kind of sick where you're contagious so you can't go to work but you don't really feel bad so you can work on fun projects or play around the house. Not the "I can't even get up to brush my teeth because I'm afraid I'll fall over" kind of sick.

Doctor says it's viral. Worst diagnosis ever. Love paying money for someone to say, "Yeah, it's viral so I can't give you anything to help you feel better and I have no idea how long it will last. Sorry!"  Did have a mono test - and just so you know, if it comes back positive I am not going to be a happy camper with a vacation quickly approaching!

Hopefully I'll be back to my normal, non-sick and grouchy self tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...