Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bakin' with Bacon

I made these bad boys the other night - Zac's allergies have been making him super cranky and whiney bothering him and so when I found this recipe online, I thought I'd surprise him into feeling better.


They are bacon chocolate chip cookies. And they are disgusting.  Well - to be fair, Zac really liked them. But I thought they were disgusting. Our neighbors tried them, and Bob agreed with me while Suzanne agreed with Zac.  The cookies themselves are good, I just thought it was strange to be enjoying a chocolate chip cookie and then taste a piece of bacon in your mouth.

So... don't worry about me bringing them to your next part, but it's always fun to be a little adventurous in the kitchen, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...