Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hanging with Jack

On Friday, this little guy came to our house so his Mommy and Daddy could enjoy a night out on the town.

Jack and Zac

I LOVE to babysit. I'm the kind of babysitter who doesn't let kids watch a movie because we can play pretend games instead and build our imaginations. Yeah - I'm pretty much the best babysitter in the world.



BUT... our house doesn't have very main toys. So when a kid comes to your house and you don't have a lot of toys, you let him play with whatever he is least likely to kill himself with - case and point, the broom. We don't always make children earn their keep at 18 months...


Later that night, sweet victory is ours. To maintain my reputation as the world's best babysitter, I won't tell you how long it took to get to this point. 

Perfect Friday night to remind us how not ready we are to do this.

6:00 PM:
Tara: We could totally do this. He's so cute and it's fun to have him running around.
10:00 PM:
Tara: I'm exhausted. We are so not ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...