Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Update

Hope you all had a nice weekend! Working Derby was not nearly as lucrative as years past, which was disappointing, but a decent time, nonetheless. I took a few pictures for you on my phone - apologies for the poor quality!

This was my 5th Derby, and the first time I actually saw the track!

Before everyone arrived!

This was where I spent my entire day!

Made for a long weekend, but it was nice to spend time with Mandy and Katie, as always! 

Got home late last night and finally got a decent night's sleep! It was great not to have my alarm go off while it was dark for a change. Took it pretty easy today; picked up my new glasses, which I'm pretty sure I don't like. I'll give them a few days, but I think they look really strange on my face. Why they didn't when I picked them out, I'm not sure!

I also got to do some quilting today - finally! I can only give you a preview, since it's for a gift, but I'll post on the whole process next weekend. Here's your sneak peek:


More to come later this week!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...