Friday, May 14, 2010

Things I Want to Make

I have a folder in my "Favorites" tab that is called "Things to Make."  It started out with just a few things, but over the past few weeks, it's grown to a ridiculous length. It includes things like:

Seriously. This apron from Sew4Home.com would be PERFECT anytime I'm sewing or crafting. This blog is AMAZING.


I have a grand plan to make tons of pillows for the bay window seat in my living room. This one, from V&Co., another of my favorite blogs, is one of the ones I'm most excited about!

Somewhere there are kids I know that need a Flat Emalee and Matt. Adorable!

Any of my soon-to-be-mom friends want one of these diaper keepers? It's from Sew Dang Cute (no surprise there!) and I love it.

And one more from Sew4Home - hang it on the back of your closet door to store your bras. I probably won't store my random-strings-of-pearls there like the picture, but what a cool idea! The grommets at the top are my favorite part.

That's seriously a SMALL sampling of my list of projects. I didn't even show you any of the quilts that are up next.  There are some seriously talented people out there posting projects; now I have to find the time to make some of them!

1 comment:

  1. Tara! I would like to make the flat kids with the kids next school year. I love the apron too! I should make one of those for me to wear while teaching art! Peace, Ali Burns

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...