Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there - but especially to the two greatest moms ever (my mom and Zac's mom). I realize everyone thinks their mom is awesome, but our moms really are that great!

We hosted a Mother's Day Luncheon at our house today, which was a lot of fun. Mini burgers, pasta salad, cheesecake (recipe courtesy of Ashley - and it was delicious!)

My mom reading her card. Mine was better than the one Emily sent (sorry Em) and I'm pretty sure Beth forgot it was Mother's Day so I should be good to go with current favorite child... :-)

Zac's card made Lois cry then laugh. Damn him and his randomly sweet card musings.

Look! A quilted table runner for my mom!

Look! One for Zac's mom too!

Zac and Mama Lo

Me and my moms

And - random picture, but aren't these flowers gorgeous??

I'm feeling all proud of myself because I bought two separate packages of tulips and "created" this. I rock.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...