Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fun weekend!

This weekend has turned out to be a whole lot of fun!

Friday, Matt and Mandy were in town so we went to the Reds game. This one was made more fun than usual by three (slightly intoxicated) OU students who entertained us pretty much the whole time.  With funny jokes.

We sat in a different part of the stadium this time. I thought before I find it hard to pay attention to baseball because of where we were sitting, but now I'm pretty sure it's just because baseball is kind of boring.




Check out that good lookin' self-portrait.

Saturday night we went to the Ballet with our friends Haley and Luke.  It was AMAZING! The Cincinnati Ballet puts on some amazing shows, but this has to be one of my all-time favorites. Zac even thought it was good!



It's too late for you to go see it - it only ran this weekend. But hopefully they'll bring it back soon, because it rocked. AND - next season they have an entire ballet LIVE to the music of Over The Rhine. It's like they wanted to make my most perfect ballet ever.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...