Monday, May 10, 2010

Amazing Homegoods Find

I absolutely adore Homegoods. It's like the three housewares aisles of TJ Maxx (which are always the best) but an entire store. Fabulous.

I've always gotten great stuff at Homegoods - baskets, fancy olive oils, candles, notecards, towels, pillows - you name it. But yesterday I got the most amazing thing EVER.


This is a "You are special" plate. I know what you're thinking... not really my usual style, right? But, my mom has this exact same plate and you get to eat from it when it's your birthday.  And my gramma has the exact same plate too.

Cool, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...