Monday, May 24, 2010

Apparently, I'm delicious.

When we were growing up, Emily was definitely the sister with the sweet tooth. She was also the one who always seemed to come inside covered with mosquito bites. We used to joke that she was so sweet that the bugs just loved her.

Fast forward 20-ish years and ever since last summer, every time I go outside I come back covered in bug bites.  Last night we ate dinner on the patio, and by the time we went inside, I had 5 new bug bites.  Ridiculous.

I am resisting the urge to show you pictures of them, but know that you would say things like, "Oh you poor thing" and "Ouch that one looks really itchy."  Especially the latter.

I bought some bug spray and carry a Benadryl itch stick in my purse, but any other suggestions about how I can keep my body from being dinner for a herd of bugs every night??

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I don't have any advice about this. Poor Tyler is the sweet one our family. (Ha ha, imagine that!!) He used to wear long sleeves and long pants in the middle of summer so he didn't get mosquito bit.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...