Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March!

I can't believe it's March already - but I can't say I'm sad about it. March puts us so close to spring and sitting on the patio and not being cold all the time. For a winter that has been really mild for us, it sure seems like it's dragging on and on.

So how's the first of the month for catching up on my Simplify challenge and some resolutions?

The last simplify task I tackled was two minute pick-ups. This is something I already sort of did, but not something I really focused on. The main difference here was the slight guilt I felt when walking by something that could be put away, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing! We had neighbors over last week and it didn't take us very long to pick up before they came at all. So... sort of successful?

Resolution updates?

Derby and I are still running and I've lost seven pounds since we started! I'll take that... I especially enjoy that my pants now fit. Hooray!

I was also able to do some sewing this weekend, mostly baby presents for my cousins. It was nice to have time to focus on that for a little while.

I've also been spending so much time reflecting on what's next for me and that's also been great. I think it's long overdue and is going to help me refocus and make sure that the things I'm committing to are the right ones for me. Hold your breath here - not sure how this one is going to go.

We are heading to FLORIDA tomorrow to visit Zac's parents for the weekend!!! I hope you're doing something fun this weekend too!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...