Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Quick Trip to Flordia

My in-laws spend the winter in Florida each year - Ft. Myer's Beach to be more precise - and when they invited us to visit them for a weekend, we jumped at the chance! 82 degrees and sunny? Yes, please!

We arrived to this:



Yeah, that works for me! Zac's parents live in an RV park, but it's not your normal RV park. Everyone there has fancy motor homes that are probably bigger than my house (slight exaggeration - but they are nicer than my house!). Theirs has a full bath... and a half bath. Yeah, they're neat. Here's what their set up looks like:
























My sweet father-in-law waving for the camera! And of course, this is the prime method of transportation down there.


We spent most of the time doing this:


because the weather was like this:


and I was happy.

This picture is too pretty not to share.


We took off in 82 degree weather, and landed in a scorching 29 degrees. As we landed and saw the snow covered ground, Zac said, "I sure hope that's sand!" Unfortunately, it wasn't. Brrrr.

This picture is too funny not to share. It's from a Publix grocery store down there, and the sign made me laugh pretty hard!


I hope you had a nice weekend too! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such fun! I was getting a kick out of your Tweets, too. My parents used to have an RV, and I'm positive it is nicer than our house. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh warm toasty weather!
    Like!
    And I'm about to die laughing....really what genius put the candy in the same aisle as the diabetic food!?
    Here's hoping it warms up where you are soon!

    Biz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...