Friday, March 2, 2012

I got a serger!!!!

You'll have to excuse the zillions of exclamation points that this post will include, because...

I GOT A SERGER!!!!




I am so excited. I have no idea how to use it, but I love it. I can already tell. I mentioned this briefly a few weeks ago, but you would have had to be reading pretty closely to find it. How many of you actually read that closely? It's okay - you don't hurt my feelings!

My mom's friend Judy wanted to get rid of her serger because she wasn't using it, and she let me have it for a steal. She's the best. Like, the best, best, best, best, best.

You'll have to forgive me while I spend the next few days (weeks? Months? Years?) learning how to use it... anyone have any great serger wisdom to share, or sites or tutorials that will help me learn to use it?

4 comments:

  1. oooh, that looks like it's a Husqvarna computerized serger. VERY nice!!! I'm taking a class right now on how to use mine (much more basic, lol) at my local sewing store. I have some good books at home too. I can't remember the titles off hand, but I'll look tonight and post them later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo jealous! I ALMOST nabbed that exact one off craigslist for crazy cheap last week for my mom, but I saw it too late =( I of course was going to be 'testing it' before giving it to her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo..... I'm so excited for you. I always think I'd like one, but I actually have no idea what I'd do with it. Convince me that I need one, okay?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...