Friday, May 27, 2011

This Kind of Love: Getting Ready

The wedding recaps have officially begun!! Let me first give a huge shout out to our amazing photographer, Rachel of Glass 29 Image. She was so wonderful to work with, and she truly captured our wedding in the way it felt to be there. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer - if you live in Cincinnati, check her out!!

Everyone got ready for the wedding at the Radisson hotel in Covington, Kentucky (just across the river from downtown Cincinnati). We started just before 9:00 AM, and had a great time eating bagels, drinking orange juice, and getting airbrushed!

Don't you love this hanger?? My mom got it for me on Etsy. It couldn't actually hold the dress, but it's even more beautiful in person and we're going to hang it in our bedroom.

My beautiful sisters getting ready.

Getting my hair done!


Elizabeth from Makeup By Elizabeth did my make-up, and she was INCREDIBLE. I have never felt so beautiful, yet I still felt like I looked like me


Is Rachel not the most talented photographer ever??


A group shot of the bridesmaids and our sweet flower girl in our matching bathrobes! This is what I got them all as gifts, and they were so cute and comfy!

It was finally time to get dressed... and I needed a lot of help to get into my dress! It had to go over my head, and with perfect hair and perfect make-up, that wasn't easy!

The moment of truth!

This is one of my very favorite pictures!


My sisters zipped me in, and I was ready to go!

MEANWHILE.... the boys were getting ready, too!

Zac's cuff links

They didn't work quite as hard as we did to get ready!!

There are more recaps coming up... hope you don't mind a few days of wedding pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...