Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This Kind of Love: Pictures of Us

After we finished getting ready, Rachel took pictures of Zac and I by ourselves. I was totally shocked when these ended up being some of my very favorite pictures. I think she really captured our pre-seeing-each-other nerves!

 



Hey there, gorgeous fake eyelashes that were TOTALLY worth it!


My handsome hubster to be.


So you can get a shot of his outfit. We ordered his suit online. For real. From this website. It was less than $200 for the whole three piece suit, and you put in custom measurements, so it looks like it was made for him (because it was). We've since ordered him another one!


We were running late on the way to pictures (shocking!), so Zac had some fun.

I hope you're not already sick of the recaps, because there are a few more coming...

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting that link - we're just starting to plan a wedding, and that's exactly what I needed!
    Also, you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y stunning.
    You look fabulous and his suit is sharp!
    Keep those recaps coming because I'm loving it all!
    Off to be a bridesmaid this weekend! Yippee!!!
    Biz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...