Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another one bites the dust...

I was doing laundry this weekend, and when I went to put the clothes in the dryer, I was in for a shock. Apparently, the washing machine wasn't spinning, and all of the clothes came up soaking wet. Yikes.

We called a repair company, and $65 later were told we needed a new one. Bummer. Our current set wasn't fancy, but it was F-R-E-E!

Needless to say, we spent our evening at Lowe's picking out a new one. We got a good deal on a model from last year that was on clearance, and they're delivering it and taking the old one away tomorrow. Sweet. Because my husband is running out of clothes (I have way too many clothes, and could probably go another few weeks without getting desperate. Note to self: clean out closet).

So... hopefully tomorrow we'll have a fantastic new washing machine that changes doing laundry for the better. And if you're lucky, I'll share a picture of them. In our creepy laundry room. In our creepy 158 year old basement. Shudder.

It sort of looks like this:


Just kidding. But it's close!!!

1 comment:

  1. ugh I know how much that stinks. My washer died with sopping wet towels in it a few months ago what a mess!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...