Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing a very Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there, but especially to my mom, who is nothing but wonderful.

Also a Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom-in-law. I am so lucky that my husband came with such a wonderful mother. She's the icing on the cake!


























I'm also blessed to have two wonderful grandmothers. I'm one lucky girl with so many examples of strong, wonderful women who are fantastic mothers.

Hopefully I'll have some wedding pics for you this week... and I'll finally be back to blogging regularly again. Maybe. I'm trying!!!

1 comment:

  1. No pressure on getting back in the swing of things, it's taken...or is still taking me a while to get a regular post up!
    But know that I always look forward to your posts!
    I hope your adjusting to married life beautifully!
    Be Blessed,
    Biz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...