Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What are you reading?

It's been awhile since I've share books with you... and the holiday break gave me a chance to check a few books off my to-read list.  Such as...

                                             

I pulled this book in our book club holiday book exchange, and I read it straight through in one sitting. It's the first book I've ever read where I've finished it, closed it, and immediately opened it up to start reading it again. I haven't met anyone who hasn't loved it... this is a great read!

                                          

This is our book club book for January, but I got a head start on it during the break. I really enjoyed it. I wouldn't call it a page turner, but it was good enough that I looked forward to getting into bed each night so I could read some of it. The story was good, and I love an ending that wraps up neatly, so all's well that ends well!

                             

If you haven't read this series, do yourself a favor and do it. Quickly. Schedule three solid days with nothing else to do and read them straight through. No, they aren't the best written books I've ever read, but they're good. Really, really good.

What have you been reading lately? Anything I should add to my list?

3 comments:

  1. I've gotta Try that first book. Your review has me intrudes. I really enjoyed the Hinger Games series, too. I think the story is really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a Sandra Brown novel im trying to finish..im a little behind though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously interested in the 1st book now!
    I just ordered the Hunger Games trilogy today!
    YEAH YEAH YEAH...now to finish Bonhoeffer and stay away from biographies for awhile!
    Biz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...