Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fun and safe time celebrating the end of 2011 and the start of 2012.

Zac's brother and sister-in-law spent the night with us in Cincinnati, and we had a blast.  They left early this morning to start what we're calling their "Grand Adventure" - a 5 month trip through Russia, China, Mongolia, Thailand, Vietnam, and wherever else they feel like stopping. Crazy right? You can follow their adventures here if you're interested.

We went to a dueling piano bar, which was a lot of fun. It was mostly just fun spending time together... and commenting on the ridiculous outfits people had on. When did we get so old and snarky??


Last night as the ball was dropping I realized that I wasn't quite ready for 2011 to end. I only need a few more days, but I'd love a little bit more time to wrap up some loose ends and plan for the new year. There's something I just LOVE about the start of a new year. It feels fresh and so full of promise.

I need a little bit longer to finalize all of my resolutions and goals for the year. I'll be back tomorrow to share them with you, but in the meantime I'd love to hear some of yours! I'm the queen of, "Oh yeah, I want that one too," so you can make this process easier on me if you share!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I've got plenty for 2012! You can read about my personal resolutions (and the ones for my house) here.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...