Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wonky Quilt Guild Blocks

Tonight is the monthly meeting of the Cincinnati Modern Quilt Guild.  At the last meeting, I signed up to participate in a "block swap."  We each made blocks using certain guidelines, and then tonight we'll swap, and we'll go home with blocks that other people have made.  Sounds fun, right??

This month's block is called a wonky log cabin block. It was pretty easy to make. The only guideline was to use blue and green fabrics, with the option of using one other accent color for the center.  I used all of my scraps, since the wonkier the better, right?

All of the blocks I made

A close-up so you can see how "wonky" it is!

I'll show you the blocks I get from everyone else, too! This is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...