Monday, July 26, 2010

I like peaches!

Last night, my oh-so-wonderful fiance decided he wanted to make a delicious dessert.  Check out what he came up with:

Yeah, he's grilling something.


Are those peaches?!? Yep!


YUM!

They were DELICIOUS, and I don't usually like desserts with fruit.  Zac made a "secret" syrup of maple syrup, brown sugar and bourbon and it was a winning combination.

I also realied I haven't shared very many pictures of the garden lately, so here you go:


The vine is totally out of control. It provides so much shade though.

I know what you're probably thinking: "When was the last time she trimmed that vine?" 7 days ago. I kid you not.


Have I ever shown it to you with the pretty lights on it? I love it! This is where we got engaged by the way...


Flowers look cute!


Our plentiful stock of tomatoes, ready to start turning green!

Happy Monday - I hope everyone has a wonderful week!



2 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet is he!! I like anything on the grill!! Might have to throw some peaches on there! Aww I love how out of control the vine is!! I wish I could go out of control like that sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...