Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wedding planning is... Whoa.

So this wedding planning stuff is hard work. And it takes a lot of time. And I wasn't just sitting around waiting to get engaged - I have a job, and volunteer work, and friends, and a time-consuming crafting hobby, and a house. I already had enough stuff to do!

Visiting locations went well today. We saw a lot of places and figured a few things out but nothing definite. We were able to rule out three places, and narrow in on two that we like a lot. Now we have to figure out dates and prices. So... stay tuned - hopefully we'll have news in the near future!

A memory from today....

2 comments:

  1. You will find a place and a date and it will be BEAUTIFUL!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I heard it was work, and this is coming from someone who loves event planning ha. It will be great! Can't wait to hear all about it

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...