Sunday, July 25, 2010

Things I'm Feeling


I'm not sure why, but I've been feeling a little strange lately. Lots going on and lots going through my head!
  • We went wedding dress shopping today - so fun! I don't think we found "the one" (which I guess means I definitely didn't). The dressing room was so small, and I got really overheated. Fun, but a little overwhelming, I suppose!
  • Speaking of which, this entire wedding planning stuff is overwhelming. Like I said before, I was busy before we got engaged. Trying to fit everything in has been crazy.
  • I haven't had anything to post to all of my favorite crafty link parties lately because I haven't had time to make anything. Sigh. Trying to figure out how to fix that.
  • Christmas is exactly 5 months from today. Is it too early to start making gifts? I think not.
  • Did I tell you I'm going back to school in the fall? I'm going back to school in the fall. Getting my MSW (Masters in Social Work) part-time, which means I'll be going to school two nights a week. Which should leave me with even more free time, right?
  • Zac is making dinner right now. He is so awesome. He makes dinner almost every night. Ever since he stopped working in a restaurant, he's rediscovered his love of cooking, and far be it for me to get in the way of that / have to make my own dinner. For the sake of my pride, I feel like I should point out that I could make dinner if I wanted to. And all baking falls to me because he's not very good about following recipes.
  • Speaking of Zac, he has been the cutest groom-to-be ever. I glanced up from my computer earlier and he was sitting on the couch reading a bridal magazine. Too cute. He's been coming up with a lot of great ideas and been excited to talk about things like colors and cakes. 
  • Work has been good - still so glad that summer camp is over. I've jumped right in to some other big projects, so I can't say I've had any sort of break. Good to be busy, but still busy being busy!
  • I need to find some great tomato recipes... we have more than 30 tomatoes on the vine, some just baby green ones and some just starting to yellow. Yay! There is tomato and mozzarella goodness in my future...
There's a glimpse of what it's like inside my head these days.  Scary??

Is he not the cutest??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...