Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's been a while!

Whoa - I don't know where the time goes, but it has been forever since I've posted! You haven't missed much...

While I was gone for Zac's grandmother's funeral, one of my lovely campers threw silly putty into a light fixture on the ceiling and watched it melt.  That was awesome.

Friday we went to a happy hour with some friends and hung out with our neighbors.  Saturday, I volunteered with the HRC at a festival and then went to Dayton to see my friend Sara who was visiting her parents (who are my parent's friends also).  Saturday night Zac and I went to Melissa and Amy's 14th annual 4th of July party.

Today, I marched in the Cincinnati Pride Parade and hung out at the festival for a few hours before running some errands. I am so glamorous.

I promise to get back into gear this week.  The Summer Program ends on Friday (thank goodness!). I have a feeling I'll look back at these 4 weeks fondly as soon as I don't have to worry about finding silly putty stuck on the ceiling and I don't have to get up at 6:00 AM anymore.  Hopefully!

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You marched in the Pride Parade! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??? Saturday to see just Sara! I guess the fact that your sister and her friend drove 11 hours in from DE didn't matter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara!

    This is Sunny from Life in Rehab. I couldn't find your email, so I'm leaving you a note here. I’d like to feature you in this Friday’s Top Ten post entitled Top Ten Reasons to Hit the Hardware Store. The project you did that I’d like to use is:

    http://tarabeingtara.blogspot.com/2010/06/building-with-wood-big-reveal.html?show

    If for any reason you’d prefer NOT to be included, please just let me know. My email is LifeinRehab@gmail.com, and my blog is
    http://sunnyslifeinrehab.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for your craftsmanship, creativity, and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...