Sunday, July 18, 2010

CSN Review

A very nice lady from CSN Stores contacted me last week about doing a review for a CSN product. Me? Um - ok! In case you aren't familiar with their site, CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from dinnerware to dog beds to sofas and suitcases! Seriously - it's crazy. Like, borderline holy-cow-this-place-has-everything-and-it's-overwhelming(ly awesome).


Oh, and did I mention that I get to CHOOSE what I want to review? Yeah, life on Emming Street is pretty good these days!


So... what should I choose? I've been drooling over these candle lights, or maybe I need a new mailbox?






 Seriously - you could get lost on this site for days. Any suggestions over what new CSN item should make its home at my home??

2 comments:

  1. How nice would it be to organize all the odds 'n ends that accumulate in the bathroom??!!

    Ok, so this is probably over the price cap. But still-- how cool!

    http://www.csnstores.com/Howard-Miller-915007-HW2058.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - sooo cool! But yes, slightly over the price cap! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...