Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why I'm excited for Thanksgiving...

I love Thanksgiving. It might be my favorite holiday (though of course, that will change in a few weeks).  I love that everyone is together, I love that at least once, we'll laugh until we cry - and if we're lucky, my Papa will laugh that hard too. I love when people share what they're thankful for. I especially love that my parents and Zac's parents are in the same place, and (almost) our whole family is together (Josh and Steph, this is the last Thanksgiving you're allowed to miss!!). I can't wait for next week!


























Thanksgiving 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...