Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fa la la la la... la la... la... la!

'Tis the season...... to keep talking about holiday cards!! Like I said before, my very favorite cards are picture cards. I love seeing how people's families grow and change throughout the year, and they look so great hanging up in our house!

My favorite picture cards are the flat cards with neat designs. When I stumbled upon these from Shutterfly the other day, I was speechless! They have Christmas cards, Holiday cards, invitations for holiday parties... everything!


Could these be any cuter??



But this one... this one just catches my eye:


I love the sleek modern look, and the way the colors look on the black and white photo. It's simple yet sophisticated... perfect for a 20-something who doesn't have cute kids to highlight yet!!

I'm definitely going to order these for our cards this year. You can edit them online to see what they'll look like, and they're adorable! Now I just need to get those engagement pictures taken in time for the holidays!!

**Disclaimer: Shutterfly.com is providing me with 50 free cards for writing this review. All opinions expressed here are my own and are not influenced by Shutterfly.**

2 comments:

  1. Shutterfly is amazing, right!? I am completely addicted to them and Snapfish. Out of control addicted. I love the designs they have!! I ended up making our own just because I couldn't find something that was exactly what I was looking for, but I found myself wishing that more holidays required us to send out photo cards en masse. I can't wait to see engagement photos! And because I still have your ADORABLE new house announcement up on our fridge, you are totally on my xmas card list, so keep your eyes peeled ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog again! I'm glad you like the increase in posts.

    And I love that last Christmas card! It may just be the pic, but it's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...