Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where I've Been Hiding!

Hi everyone!  Sorry I was missing in action last week - but I have a pretty good reason!


A surprise birthday party for Zac!! I took very few pictures, which is terrible, but we surprised him!


This is the last time I'll throw a surprise party - I am not very good at surprises, and planning a party without any help was hard!!

Zac's real birthday was last week, so we went with our usual birthday tradition and hit up Benihana's. Yum!


Opened some presents...


And Zac turned 28! Thanks to all of our friends and family who came to the party and helped make Zac's birthday so special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...