Monday, October 25, 2010

Can we talk about ebates one more time?

I know I've mentioned this before, but I just have to bring it up again, especially with the holidays looming just around the corner.

If you're already using them, ebates.com is a website that rewards you for making online purchases but giving you cash back. You just get to the website you were already going to by clicking the link, and then depending on the store, you get a % cash back.

You guys, I just checked my account, and this year I've gotten $48.00 back. As in checks in my mail for money. For purchases I was already going to buy anything.

I swear there's no catch - it's just awesome. If you haven't signed up yet, do it - just click HERE! Oh... and don't forget to use it when you buy things online!




2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to sign up, but I really need to. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up recently and LOVE ebates. We just had to buy a new fridge today, which sucked big time, but at least we got cash back for doing it through ebates! I think you get $5 for signing up right now too? And it's double cash back this month? Don't quote me on that, but I thought I saw that on there today!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...