Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm still here!

Hi friends! It's been awhile, hasn't it? Life has been a little crazy in these parts. My staycation was wonderful, although it flew by. I felt like I never even had a chance to sit down, but at the same time like I don't have as much to show for it as I'd like. It was a very productive week though, and I'll be sharing some projects with you soon.

My new job started last week, and it is as wonderful as I hoped it would be. The work is interesting and challenging, the organizing is functional and impressive, and the people are supportive. There is so much to learn and I've felt so very welcome. My brain is just fried when I get home every night and I haven't had much energy to blog!

I'm hoping to jump back on the horse, so look for me around these parts a little more often. I've still been following all of my blog friends, but sometimes it's easier to read than to write. I do miss hearing from you in my blog comments, though!

I'll have more to share soon. In the meantime, I've missed you!

3 comments:

  1. We've missed you too! I need some of your creative inspiration to keep me going (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering how the job was going. I'm so glad that you are liking it and feeling fulfilled and welcome. Can't wait to see more about your projects. I've been off 8 weeks already and feel like I haven't done half the things I wanted to. But I guess I kept Henry alive. That's gotta count for something, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking to myself how I missed you!
    I am glad you are liking it and I look forward to seeing you around here a bit more!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...