Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my parent's 29th wedding anniversary! They are an incredible couple - loving, fun, supportive, and joyful. They have been the most tremendous model of a loving marriage for their children, and I'm so grateful to have grown up with parents who made their marriage a priority.


Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad! We love you so much!


Today is another anniversary of sorts, also. A year ago today, this little booger came to live with us...


I've told you before that I'm not a dog person.... but folks, I get it now. I get why people are dog people. Derby brings so much love to our house - I can't imagine coming home now without a puppy over the moon to see me. I don't think there's anyone in this world who loves us as much as this dog does, and we love him right back. 


Happy living-with-us-anniversary, bud. We love you tons and we're glad you're in our family. 

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to have parents who are still married!
    Their love for each other radiates out of that photo :)
    Congratulations on your puppy ownership anniversary.
    I have a hard time knowing what our days would be like without our boys.

    Have a Blessed Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... happy anniversary to your parents and to you guys! Dogs are such fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...