Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Never Too Busy

I took a course in college where we studied the abstract concept of time, and ever since then, I'm been fascinated by time and schedules. Most of all, I'm fascinated by the concept of being "busy."

No matter how much you have going on, you're probably busy. I'm in school, working and planning a wedding. I'm busy. But so is my younger sister who is in college. So is my neighbor who works part-time. So is my grandmother who is retired.

Everyone is busy. None of us have enough time to do everything that we want to do. I get that. Today though, I stumbled upon this quote and I felt like I had been smacked in the face:


“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.”
                                                                                                - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Wow. So I guess the question is... what am I doing with that time??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...