Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I need a break.

So, I"ve been a horrible blogger. I realize many people probably didn't even notice that I haven't been updating, but I felt like you deserve an explanation.

Turns out full-time job + graduate school + getting married in 6 weeks = disaster! Shocking, right?? I have officially hit my breaking point and I'm starting to lose it!

Worst of all, I have nothing to share with you. Zac hasn't been working weekends this month, since that's when I usually sew, I haven't been making anything. Unless you want to hear me recite the ten questions you should ask if someone is suicidal or read a paper I wrote about immigrant women and domestic violence, not much is going on! Sigh.

But, the budget is still going strong, as is my Biggest Loser workout. Both books were a hit at my book clubs, work is still crazy busy...  everything is just happening all at once!

So now I'm watching Toddlers and Tieras and a woman is spray-tanning her 15 month old and gluing fake nails on her fingers. What the heck is wrong with this world??

Long story short, I'll be posting when I have things to post, and I won't be gone long. Just need a few days (weeks?) to catch up on my life.

Because I'm getting married in 6 weeks!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl! I cannot imagine the amount of craziness going on in your life. A full-time job is ENOUGH, or grad school, or planning a wedding - all of that at once? You're one brave girl! Just remember with the wedding, everything will work out perfectly and don't stress! It's one day out of the rest of your life - enjoy it!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed your absence but thats just because i love reading your blog and missed it. I hope you can catch a break soon. 6 weeks till the big day thats pretty exciting and hectic i hope you get the chance to slow down and enjoy all the excitement leading up to your big day. I was pretty stressed planning my own wedding but it all worked out perfectly and the honeymoon was an awesome time to recover. will you be honeymooning????

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww poor thing! don't stress over blogland!! most peeps understand, and don't judge when you 'disappear' for a bit. you just enjoy getting ready for your wedding sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens. :) Trying to keep up a consistent blog is hard enough when you DON'T have all that other stuff going on in your life! Take your time.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...